The future of mobility is here! The Jazzy Air® elevates 10” in just 16 seconds, and safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated, allowing users to experience face-to-face social engagement. Jazzy Air empowers!
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension enhances performance and stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Choice of 16” x 16” – 18”, 18x18-20 and 20x20-22 depth adjustable, high-back, reclining sport seat
- 60” lap belt
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid caster|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23" - 33"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||25 lbs. each|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 15.29 miles (U-1), up to 18.29 miles (40Ah)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||181 lbs. (seat weight included, tools required to remove seat)|
|Standard Seat Weight||41 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"-20"|
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.